Here it is -- nearly the end of January.  Spring will be here before we know it.  Notice how I'm skipping the part about the groundhog and six more weeks of cold weather?  :)  So far our weather this year has been fairly pleasant. A little chilly now and again but we've had days this week that were like early spring. The weather even has my bulbs confused -- I've got daffodils pushing up out of the ground already. I imagine they'll be in bloom before much longer.
As for my writing, I'm working on a story idea I hope to submit to an agent. With the news of Harlequin purchased Heartsong Presents this week, I'm eager to see what their plans are. Meanwhile, I'm going to make an effort to get an agent.
I also want to start a new segment called Do You Hear What I Hear?  No, it's not about Christmas. It's about audio books. Ever since I got my IPhone I've become addicted.  Right now I'm listening to Leisl and Po by Lauren Oliver.  It's a children's story but I'm enjoying.  My next listen will be Diann Mills' Breach of Trust. I'm an auditory writer -- my characters talk to me so it stands to reason that I'd love audio books.  In the past year I've listened to at least three or four a week and it's been great. So if you have a favorite audio book, please share it with me.

Comments

07/25/2015 05:21

Teaching has become the profession of public service now. He does not enjoy the freedom of ideas. He is supposed to teach the people what they want to teach. The materialism of modern world has changed the attitude of teacher towards the students.

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Thanks

12/17/2015 08:30

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

02/09/2016 23:33

If you start writing and you have no clue where you are going, now and then that is great since I've found that my creative ability assumes control and that is the point at which i compose my most fascinating stuff. However, you need to have a fundamental plot to stick to. Else it just won't work.

03/02/2016 04:10

Thank you, I have recently been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the supply?

05/20/2016 08:41

I agre with you. Spring is the most wonderful and suitable time for writing. The beauty of the nature inspires creating masterpieces. However, it's very hard to be a good writer, one has to be very gifted and educated. As for me, I always had troubles with writings. But now I know perfect solution http://academic-writings.com/. Professional custom writers can do it twice better and with high quality.

06/29/2016 07:19

Thanks for sharing such a great info with me. It was really interesting to read. By the way, if you need qualified writing help, here is the best place to ask for it in any time. I know how difficult is to write an essay of high quality in a short period time